The Guardian!
I'd rate it 5/5. Haha yes it's highly recommended! ^^ Reaall meaningful, and Ashton Kutcher is definitely hotstuff muaha. Okay no flower-eat here HAHAHA. Yes some scenes were pretty funny, but still, the show was sad and I cried. "So others may live" and "I won't let go" were some real good quotes from the movie. Yeah bascially, the show's more than just good and it's a story worth thinking over. I usually fall asleep while watching movies, (aha I fell asleep for around 10mins while watching Death Note.) but I didn't at all this time. Plus, the show's duration is 140minutes. Yeah so go watch it! Definitely worth the money. (:
Oh by the way, Death Note is still not bad nevertheless. Just that it's kinda predictable I would say. BUT I saw the Death Note Part Two trailer and dammit it's real good and thrilling whoohoo I like. Lol. It's officially showing in December which is like rather soon. I wanna watch it with my class. ^^
_________________________________
Okay so other than the joyous celebration of sis' birthday, 26th October'06 also marks my last day of stepping into 2C classroom, last day seeing all the 37 of them in class 2C. It marks the end of my twoyears journey being a lower-secondary student in AHS.
I read my friends' blogs, and I realised that I will really miss everyone a lot. Even though I kept having the thought that there is still a 3D2N class chalet, but it's still... well, really heart-aching. I watched the video I took with my phone of the class playing, laughing, running around, and I realised that it's near to impossible, or perhaps it's already impossible to see such scenes again, when everyone's gonna split, and go off to different ways. It doesn't seem real, no? There's just so manymany things I wanna tell each and every one of them, but somehow they're all beyond what words can expressed.
Words and I don't click, but nevertheless, I want to say thanks to every single one of them. I agree with Leongying that it's all of our different character, and of course not to forget the little problems and conflicts which cropped up along the way during these twoyears, and although they're eventually resolved, all these add spice to the life we all shared for twoyears.
So I wanna thank all of them for making 2c06ix such a fun-filled class. We all had losta fun together, we all got into trouble together, we all cheered together when Lls told us that we're the Outstanding Class of year 2oo6, something which we have always wanted to achieve since secondary one when we were in class 1C, and we did.
I'll never forget all the times we had together. There is just so much memories, so much that I'd not be able to finish reminiscing. And like they always say, it's hard to say goodbye. Especially when everything starts penetrating your mind, when memories starts flashing by, so vividly it seems, like everything is re-enacting itself like a film, but without sound.
I won't say 2c06ix is the most fabulous class, but whatever it is, I swear I love this class a lot, and that this class really left me with many thoughts and feelings, many nice memories. Even if there were once conflicts or sadness, it'll still be a beautiful memory etched in the depths of my heart, for eternity. I look forward to the chalet in mid nov, I look forward to seeing everyone again, I'll treasure the last three days with 2C, I'll treasure the last few days with my IP friends, with my friends who are leaving next year.
But no matter what, 2c06ix; our spirit, will never die down.
but these memories would never fade away.
No comments:
Post a Comment